He raised his hand and gently wrapped his fingers around my wrist, drawing my palm down his face to his lips. Light as the flutter of a butterfly wing, he kissed my palm and each of my fingertips. It felt so thrilling, my whole hand ached to bury itself into his bright hair, and I was distinctly aware of how close we were standing. All I would have to do was lean up on my tiptoes and my mouth would meet his. His cobalt eyes fixed me in place, I couldn’t look away, though I knew I should. I wanted this so badly, but I couldn’t have it. If I kissed him, I was afraid I’d shatter into a million pieces, and only he would be able to put me back together.
Top Ten YA Paranormal Books:
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
- Demon’s Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
- Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- Spark by Brigid Kemmerer
- Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine
H.G. Lynch is a Scottish Paranormal Romance author, avid reader, and cat-lover. She spends most of her days writing, while wrestling her cat, Sooki, off her laptop. She believes that chocolate cake can save the world, and is highly caffeine-addicted. She loves horse-riding, Star Trek, and snow.