NEVER GONNA TELL Synopsis:
My name is Reagan Wilcox: high school senior by day, kick-ass investigative journalist by night. I’ve always loved observing people—especially when they think no one is paying attention.
I thought I was ready to cover any story. Work any angle.
Nothing could have prepared me for what happened that night. I wasn’t ready for what I saw. And I certainly wasn’t ready for him.
I always knew I’d write the headlines. Now, I just might become one.
Most Anticipated Books of 2015
Last year I had my first child, a beautiful little girl who totally stole my heart—and all my time! There are so many amazing books that released that I haven’t gotten a chance to start yet, great books from some of my favorite authors like KA Tucker, Colleen Hoover, Chelsea Cameron, Courtney Cole, JA Huss, Tiffany King, and soo many more. I don’t get nearly enough time to read these days, but still manage to sneak in a few hours a week. There are a ton of amazing books coming out this year, but since you asked for five, here are a few that books I’m most looking forward to:
- American Royalty by Nichole Chase – Nichole Chase was one of the original YA authors that I read when I first got my kindle in 2010. Since them we have become great friends and I absolutely love every word she writes. I am through the roof excited for this new series!!
- Sunshine & Whiskey by RL Griffin – If you love Romantic Suspense like I do, then you have to be a fan of RL Griffin! Her By A Thread series captivated me from the start and I Could NOT put them down!! The next in the series comes out soon and I am antsy to get my greedy fingers on it!!
- Turtle Bay by Tiffany King – Like Nichole, Tiffany’s Meant to Be was one of the very first on my Kindle. She writes in a way that leaves me spellbound. Since I’ve been writing YA, I am on a huge YA reading kick, and this one is at the top of my YA Must Read lists!
- Fury by Fisher Amelie – Fisher is a wordsmith. Nay, a word slayer. A word wizard. If you’ve ever read a book by this amazing writer, you know exactly what I’m talking about. I often find myself slack jawed and muttering, “damn! I wish I could write like that!” The newest in her Seven Deadly Sins novel is due out this year and to say I’m anxious would be an understatement.
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover – I think the name Colleen Hoover speaks for itself. I have been honored to know Colleen since her first book, Slammed, came out to critical acclaim, and since them she’s been on a whirlwind of book after amazing book. Everything she writes turns to gold, and for good reason. She’s brilliant. After checking out the blurb, November 9 might just be her best book yet!
♥MY REVIEW♥ by Colleen
I needed this book in my life. There is nothing better to me then a story that keeps me on my toes and guessing. I love that feeling of being so absorbed in a book that you just can’t and won’t put it down for anything; that you need to know what happens or you might just go crazy from the suspense of it all. Never Gonna Tell gave me all of this and more.
Reagan reminded me of a modern day Nancy Drew but smarter. A girl out for a story becomes embroiled in a mob scandal and mayhem ensues. Not only did Sarah M. Ross create fantastic characters, she brought me back to my youth making me remember how it felt to sink into a new, fantastic mystery. While there are points in the book that are slightly far-fetched, I think that they add to storyline, lending the humor and slight cheesiness needed for this genre of book.
A truly fantastic read, out of the box against some of today’s cookie cutter stories. I think this is worthwhile for anyone’s TBR list!
About Sarah M. Ross:
Sarah started her obsession with reading at an early age, often sneaking BabySitter Club and Nancy Drew books into math class. She would read any book she could get her hands on. Her love of reading quickly evolved into a love of writing and stories began to pour out of her.
She grew up in Pittsburgh, graduated from The University of Pittsburgh with a degree in English, and taught 8th graders to love reading as much as she does for several years. Sarah will always be a proud member of the Steelers’ Nation, but couldn’t take the cold and moved her frozen tush to Florida where she now lives with her family and two cats. You will find her now with her trusty Kindle in hand and toes in the sand!
Sarah’s debut novel, AWAKEN, released in January, 2012. Other novels include AVENGE, ATONE, ECHO OF AN EARTH ANGEL, and INHALE EXHALE.